|By Jeremy Geelan||
|May 25, 2010 03:00 PM EDT||
SYS-CON's Cloud Expo Europe 2009, held on May 18-19, 2009, in Prague, Czech Republic, was the first major cloud event in Europe and was co-located with Virtualization Conference Europe 2009. The next event in the series will be the 4th International Cloud Expo, Santa Clara, CA, November 2-4, 2009, co-located with the 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
The two content-packed days in Prague emphasized value with a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing. Enjoy the photo album of the show.
Roman Stanek delivered his keynote on May 18, 2009 at the Hilton Prague
Stanek's Keynote was titled "Building Great Businesses on the Cloud"
- Cloud Computing as a Competitive Advantage: Change at the Speed of Business
- Product Review: FICO Blaze Advisor
- Steps for Improving Capacity Management in the Age of Cloud Computing
- Cloud-Friendly BPM: The Power of Hypermedia-Oriented Architecture
- Using Business Process Management and Workflow Automation
- Understanding Business Intelligence and Your Bottom Line
- Cordys to Present at SYS-CON's Cloud Computing Expo
- GT Software and Cordys Partner For SOA Development
- Computer Inventory Software Management
- Best Practices for Business Transaction Management